- Manipulating Tail
User has or can grow a prehensile tail adapted to be able to grasp or hold objects. Fully prehensile tails can be used to hold and manipulate objects, and in particular to aid arboreal creatures in finding and eating food in the trees.
- Aids balance
- Can use tail in combat.
- Hold objects, including extra weapons
- May be able to retract tail into body.
- May have multiple tails.
- Use it to swing or otherwise assist in climbing
- Additional Limbs
- Animal Imitation
- Animal Morphing
- Mythological Mimicry
- Natural Weaponry
- Tail Manifestation
- Weaponized Tail
- In some cases, the user may only be able to touch objects but not grab them.
- Tail may be weaker than other limbs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.