The power to influence and control prehistoric animals. Variation of Animal Manipulation.
- Prehistoric Control
Users can control various prehistoric animals (e.g, mammoths, saber-tooth tigers, etc.). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled prehistoric animals may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships. Also may empathize or communicate with them.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through prehistoric animal senses.
- Marsupial Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control- to control various kinds of prehistoric animals.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Creation/Summoning - create or summon prehistoric animals.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to prehistoric animals.
- Animal Morphing - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain prehistoric animal-like traits.
- Dinosaur Manipulation
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to prehistoric animals.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the prehistoric animals they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.