- "It's been two years since our last Deadpool episode. I've had plenty of prep-time."
- ― Wiz has been preparing to outsmart Deadpool's harassment. (Death Battle)
- Preparation Time Proficiency
User of this ability is proficient in using preparation time, which is mainly used to prepare various things to outmatch various opponents. Prep time is also an essential tool in defeating virtually any opponent out there, and it can also be useful whenever it comes to sparring as the user sees fit.
While it does technically work for strong combatants, those that are considered to be a jack-of-all-stats combatant can also fit with this ability without a problem, in order to defeat enemies that are considered to be much stronger than they are. For starters, prep time can also fit with almost anything, such as being used at various occupations as an example. This ability can also count as a real life variation of Meta Combat, as it mainly focuses on combatants of average power rather than strong fighters, especially that this doesn’t revolve around prep time in general.
- Infinite Resourcefulness
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Meta Combat
- Supernatural Preparedness
- Tactical Genius
See Also: Crazy-Prepared.
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC Comics)
- Frank Castle/Punisher (Marvel Comics)