- Instinctual Premonition
- Negative Reaction Time (Discworld)
- Precognitive Reflexes
- Prescient Instincts
The user possesses automatic reflexes, which perceive the future without the users brain or other powers. This allows their body to react to/plan out reactions/movements to future events and attacks even before other people know about, or have decided them, attacking, blocking, evading and countering enemies, and responding to events.
As the user is not cognitive of the future the body knows, or how their body will move/respond against and what those responses are makes predicting them very hard.
- Aim Dodging
- Countering Intuition
- Danger Intuition
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced Strike
- Fighting Instinct
- Flawless Coordination
- Invisible Speed
- Motion Concentration
- Optimal Finesse
- Perimeter Evasion
- Prescience/Precognition - User has limited or no cognitive awareness of the future however.
- Supernatural Self-Preservation
- Precognitive Immunity may interfere with this ability.
- User's body may act unpredictably in the moment in response to a threat to come.
- May be tricked into hurting themselves.
- May require more stamina than normal reflexes or auto-reflexes.
- Although the body may know an event is coming, it may be unable to respond if the user's other capabilities cannot respond adequately.
- Khaji Da/Scarab Hosts (DC Comics)
- Goro Mori (FLCL: Progressive)
- Ainz Ooal Gown (Isekai Quartet)
- Neena Thurman/Domino (Marvel Comics)
- Midnighter (Wildstorm/DC Comics)