The user can insert their presence into others by making them appear to be allies, enemies or make it something recognizable, or to just manipulate them. The user can insert their presence into objects as well.
- Aura Manipulation
- Body Insertion
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Presence Manipulation
- The user cannot use this power if there is no presence to insert.
- Conflicting facts and memories may cause paradoxes and breakdowns in the target.
- Shūkurō Tsukishima (Bleach)
- Parasites (Rick and Morty)
- Book of the End (Bleach)
- Reol chemical (Stargate SG-1)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.