The power to remove the presence of oneself or others. Sub-power of Presence Manipulation.
User can remove the presence of oneself or others from anything and anyone, making target unnoticeable, imperceptible, causing people to forget them, and removing their connections/presence from objects or events relating to them.
- Aura Concealment
- Bond Destruction
- Event Muting
- Existence Erasure
- Memory Erasure
- Mental Nonexistence
- Supernatural/Absolute Concealment
- Aura Manipulation
- May become Invisible
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Presence Manipulation
- The user cannot use this power if there is no presence to remove.
- Conflicting facts and memories may cause paradoxes and breakdowns in the target.
- May happen randomly, or happen uncontrollably.
- User might forget things they removed the presence of.
- Target will always still physically exist, even if every trace of their presence has been removed.
- Assassin-class Servants (Nasuverse)
- Mai Sakurajima (Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai)
- The Silence (Doctor Who)