- Pressure Control
User can create, shape and manipulate pressure, the amount of force applied perpendicular to the surface of an object per unit area. They can move objects over distance, strengthen gravitational pull, pseudo-solidify non-solid objects by generating a repulsive pressure exertion field around them, crushing of material targets, reduce friction between targets, etc.
- Solidification by increasing the pressure, this may lead to Elemental Constructs.
- By drastically decreasing pressure of air/water on front of object and increasing it on behind:
- Enhanced Strength by increasing the pressure their hands/ feet exert on a surface.
- Manipulate pressures inside living beings:
- Pressure Attacks
- Air Pressure Generation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Pressure Immunity
- Pressure Resistance
- Spatial Pressure Generation
- Water Pressure Generation
- Weather Manipulation
- User may have to be in contact with the object/person they wish to pressurize/depressurize.
- May be useless in a vacuum or void.