- "Nothing's unbreakable if you apply enough force!"
- ― Repeller (Batman Beyond)
- Pressure Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate pressure, the amount of force applied perpendicular to the surface of an object per unit area. They can move objects over distance, strengthen gravitational pull, pseudo-solidify non-solid objects by generating a repulsive pressure exertion field around them, crushing of material targets, reduce friction between targets, etc.
- Buoyancy Manipulation
- Pressure Attacks
- Pressure Immunity
- Solidification by increasing the pressure, this may lead to Elemental Constructs.
- By drastically decreasing air/water pressure in front of an object and increasing it behind it:
- Enhanced Strength by increasing the pressure their hands/ feet exert on a surface.
- Manipulate pressures inside living beings:
- Vacuum Manipulation
- Air Pressure Generation
- Pressurized Water Manipulation
- Spatial Pressure Generation
- The user may have to be in contact with the object/person they wish to pressurize/depressurize.
- May be useless in a vacuum or void.