Power to be resistant to high amounts of pressure and gravity. Variation of Selective Invulnerability.
- Air - Resist the atmospheric pressure that if gone too high up, the air pressure end up having the air knocked out of them.
- Gravity - Resist gravitational pressure that gone too much, the gravity would crush them.
- Water - Resist the under-water pressure that if gone too deep the weight of the water would crush them.
- Wind - Resist wind pressure that if gone against it too much, the wind will tear them to shreds.
- May be limited on how much pressure the user can handle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.