Power to be resistant to high amounts of pressure and gravity. Variation of Selective Invulnerability. Lesser version of Pressure Immunity.
User is resistant to damage from being crushed, smashed, or flattened. Usually accompanied by those with Gyrokinesis or Piezokinesis so that they are not crushed by their own power.
- Air - Resist the atmospheric pressure that if gone too high up, the air pressure end up having the air knocked out of them.
- Gravity - Resist gravitational pressure that gone too much, the gravity would crush them.
- Water - Resist the under-water pressure that if gone too deep the weight of the water would crush them.
- Wind - Resist wind pressure that if gone against it too much, the wind will tear them to shreds.
- May be limited on how much pressure the user can handle.
Green Martians (DC Comics)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) showing off his resistance to Zoon's gravity.
Namor and Atlanteans (Marvel Comics)
Charlie-27 (Marvel Comics)
Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
Diver (Valkyrie Crusade) is not affect by any amount of underwater pressure.