The power to manipulate Prima Materia. Sub-power of Primordial Force Manipulation.
- Iliaster Control/Manipulation
- Prima Materia Control
- Primordial Matter Manipulation
- Proto Matter Control/Manipulation
- Protoplasm Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate Prima Materia, a formless, primitive form of matter that the universe and all matter is said to originate from. The user is able to create whole universes from Prime Materia, transmute matter (for example, lead into gold), create new types of matter, affect its state, etc.
- Create/generate/multiply Prima Materia.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate Prima Materia.
- Attack Powers using Prima Materia.
- Constructs Creation using Prima Materia, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using Prima Materia as a weapon.
- Move/lift Prima Materia at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Meta Matter Manipulation
- Omniverse Creation
- Primordial Particle Manipulation
- Aether Manipulation
- Chaos Manipulation
- Exotic Matter Manipulation
- Foreign Material Manipulation
- Mercury Manipulation
- Multiversal Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- Universal Manipulation
- Completely useless against immaterial.
- May be unable to create matter with Prima Materia, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May only be able to manipulate Prima Materia in certain forms.
- The Embryonite (AD&D)
- The Angel (Eat-Man)
- Dust (His Dark Materials)
- Ubbo-Sathla (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Neutronium (Marvel Comics)
- Ethereal Plane (AD&D)