- Prime Universe Control
The user can control the primary/original/main universe that they may or may not be in, allowing them to affect other realities that have branched off from. They can control the physics, matter, reality, energy, etc. of the main universe and in turn, affect all other realities that are connected to or branched off of it, altering their events, physics, etc.
- Alternate-Self Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Dual Warping
- Event Manipulation
- Higher-Dimensional Manipulation
- Omni-Element Manipulation
- Parallel Existence Manipulation
- Possible Existence Manipulation
- Prime Source
- Primordial Physics Manipulation
- Solipsistic Manipulation
- Timeline Manipulation
- Transcendent Science
- Alpha Reality
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Quantum Manipulation
- Subjective Reality
- Time Manipulation
- Cannot affect those with certain omni-powers, such as Absolute Existence, Nonexistence, Omnilock, Omnipotence, and Unity.
- Users of Nonexistent Physiology and Nothingness Physiology are immune.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May not work on some prime universes.
- Only works on universes that are the source of other universes similar to itself.
- Cannot affect the original Alpha Reality.
- Doctor Manhattan (Watchmen/DC Comics)
- Metaverse (DC Comics)
- The Farthest Lands (Toriko)