- "Why is it so dark?"
- "In the beginning, it is always dark."
- ― Bastian and The Childlike Empress (The Neverending Story)
- "But once again you have it all wrong, Eraqus. Darkness is a beginning, you see, not an end. At birth, every one of us emerges from darkness into a world of light, do we not?"
- ― Master Xehanort, explaining about darkness to Eraqus. (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep)
- Abyssal Darkness Manipulation
- Advanced Darkness Manipulation
- Dark Abyss Manipulation
- Darkness (Kingdom Hearts)
- Darkness Origin Manipulation
- Genesis Darkness Manipulation
- Omega Darkness Manipulation
- Original Darkness Manipulation
- Prime/Primal Darkness Manipulation
- Supreme Darkness Manipulation
The user can control the primal darkness that has existed before creation, and represents the darker aspect of primal creation alongside the Light, both being two halves of the same coin, yet stand opposite. Due to its primordial nature it goes beyond concepts of good, evil, and even neutrality.
- Absolute Darkness
- Conceptual Darkness Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation
- Dark Energy Manipulation
- Darkside View
- Esoteric Darkness Manipulation
- Life Darkness Manipulation
- Light Absorption
- Night Manipulation
- Omnificence through darkness.
- Primordial Darkness Generation
- Pure Darkness Manipulation
- Sacred Darkness Manipulation
- Abyss Manipulation
- Conceptual Lordship
- Darkness Embodiment
- Nether Manipulation
- Primordial Element Manipulation
- Primordial Entity Physiology
- Primordial Force Manipulation
- Might be countered by Primordial Light Manipulation.
- Because of the darkness' ancient and primal nature, control over it may be incredibly difficult and can be a danger to the user.