- Adam Kadmon Physiology
- Human Precursor/Progenitor Physiology
The user is the first of humans to be brought into existence created or otherwise. Primordial humans are considered the parents of all of humanity regardless of race, gender, etc, making them responsible for the origins of the entire human race/species. Primordial humans are not necessarily limited in numbers by just being only one, but rather by being the first of human races that where brought into creation by either a creator deity or a form of evolutionary process.
As precursors, Primordial Humans are responsible for pioneering the Human reproduction movement to the point that humanity has increased in numbers even though humanity had entered existence as of midnight during that specific era.
Human progenitors may start off with no high intellect or wisdom, but as they are capable of learning, they will get to the point of becoming far smarter and wiser than before. Additionally, the progenitor will teach their offspring about everything they’ve learned and happen to know of so that humanity will retain intelligence and knowledge. Once humanity’s population had been maximized, and thanks to the intellects and substantial wisdom passed onto their offspring, they can set up rules and laws in order to create civilizations, especially the sets of info descended from the progenitor.
- Human Physiology
- Prime Being
- Primordial Mage Physiology; via homo magi
- Transcendent Homo Superior Physiology
- Humans of primordial origin may start off as unintelligent and/or unwise, but again, as time marches on, they are capable of learning and gaining more wisdom and IQ overtime.
- Adam (Abrahamic Religions); of Humans/Homo Sapiens
- Eve (Abrahamic Religions); of Humans/Homo Sapiens
- Adam (Marvel Comics)
- Eve (Marvel Comics)
- Lilith (Marvel Comics)
- Selene/Black Queen (Marvel Comics); of Mutants/Homo Superiors
- Noah (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Adam (Record of Ragnarok)