The power to reduce and/or raise any and all probabilities to 50/50, making everything equally as likely to happen. Variation of Probability Manipulation.
- Equal Probabilities
- Possibility Equilibrium
- Probability Equality
- Reality Equality
- Statistical Equilibrium
The user can equalize the probability, changing all probabilities to a complete 50/50, creating a complete and utter equilibrium at the probabilistic level. Due to nature being ruled by probability at the most fundamental level, this power essentially allows the user to make practically anything happen, but these things are equally as likely to go wrong for the user as they are to go right.
- Equality: Make an even match against anyone.
- Equilibrium Manipulation: Control the state in which opposing forces of balance.
- Jinxed: However, if the users become unlucky... disasters can happen.
- Luck: If the chance happens, users can become extremely lucky.
- Personal Probability Manipulation (Limited): Users can change all personal probabilities to 50/50, giving them an equal chance of succeeding as failing.
- Reality Randomization: By equalizing all probabilities around themselves, users can cause reality to change in ways that are completely random and out of control.
- Due to the nature of this power, things are as likely to go badly as they are well for the user.
- Probability manipulators can de-equalize probabilities.
- Majin (A Certain Magical Index)