- Chance/Likelihood/Luck/Possibility Alteration/Control/Manipulation
- Macroscopic Probability Control
- Probability Alteration/Control
- Probability Force Manipulation
- Synchronicity Wave Traveling
The user manipulates the probability of an event to happen, making unlikely things occur more often or instantly and preventing liable events from happening. They can cause and prevent both good and bad luck, sudden deaths, natural disasters, and even apocalyptic events.
- Accelerated Probability
- Blessing Inducement
- Certainty Inducement
- Consequence Removal
- Curse Inducement
- Die Rolling
- Disaster Manipulation
- Efficacy Manipulation
- Error Prevention
- Improbability Inducement
- Jinx Manipulation
- Luck Energy Manipulation
- Luckiness Manipulation
- Path Manipulation
- Personal Probability Manipulation
- Probabilistic Equilibrium
- Probability Attacks
- Probability Computation
- Probability Creation
- Probability Defense
- Probability Defiance
- Probability Destruction
- Probability Inducement
- Probability Merging
- Probability Reversal
- Probability Splitting
- Probability Stabilization
- Probability Travel
- Probability Zone Creation
- Probable Time Manipulation
- Stability Manipulation
- Black Box Effect: to cause random events to occur out of the user’s control.
- Bliss Zone: all things good happen when standing in a certain spot.
- Future-Probability Cognition: to perceive all the outcomes of a situation.
- Luck Empowerment: Become empowered through luck.
- Probability Teleportation: Teleport though probability.
- Stochastic Mimicry: to transform physically into a mathematical probability.
- Synchronicity: to be in exactly the right place, at exactly the right time.
- Terror Zone: all things bad happen when standing in a certain spot.
- Tychokinetic Combat: to utilize luck in physical combat.
- Double Hit Kill
- Impossibility Manipulation
- Luck Embodiment
- Luck Magic
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Multiversal Probability Manipulation
- One Hit Kill
- Possibility Manipulation
- Potential Manipulation
- Probabilistic Equilibrium
- Psychic Probability Manipulation
- Quantum String Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Certainty Manipulation
- Chaos Inducement
- Danger Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Foolproofness Manipulation
- Improbability Manipulation
- Interaction Manipulation
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Miracle Manipulation
- Order Inducement
- Possibilities Embodiment
- Potentiality Lordship
- Permutation Manipulation
- Quantum Manipulation
- Coincidence Immunity
- May be connected to emotions.
- May be limited on how many times in a certain period it can be used.
- May require exact measurements of probability.
- Other users of probability manipulation may be immune to probability manipulation or can simply reverse the effects.
- May be limited to causing or preventing likely/unlikely things happening.
- Limited to things that are possible i.e. the possibility of a given event must be above 0% to cause it and less than 100% to prevent it (in certain cases, the probability of a given event might also need to be above 0% to cause it and less than 100% to prevent it) and/or to manipulate a given event; can't make the impossible happen and can't prevent the absolute from happening (e.g. cannot make a world in which a given thing exists and does not exists in the same sense at the same time); can at most make the highly unlikely happen and/or prevent the highly likely from happening. In other words, this power is limited by causality, logic, reality, and truth.
- Effort/strength required may be inversely proportional to the likelihood of the event happening (harder to make rarer things happen).
- May be capable affecting the past only if it is unknown (e.g. winning the lottery after having purchased a ticket only if no one knew what numbers were on the ticket, or opening a box and finding it full of gold coins only if no one knew what was supposed to be inside the box nor how much it weighed). (See more)
- If the probability is actually measured for [blank], then it might cause other equally-likely/unlikely things to happen.
- Variable Collapse
See Also: Winds of Destiny, Change.
- The Helmet (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Bezel's Charm of Luck (Ben 10)
- The Infinite Improbability Drive (The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, all versions); can travel vast distances in a 'nothingth' of a second via reaching Infinite Improbability
- Lucky Rabbits Foot (Supernatural)
- Cardinal System (Sword Art Online); Decides Chance and Possibility, though at low class levels
- Probability Altering Missiles (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- Gambling Device (Star Trek DS9: Rivals + Star Trek Online)