- Probability Transportation
The user can see and travel down any of the the probable events that may happen in the future or could have happened in the past.
Unlike Accelerated Probability, which allows one to see into possible events and know what will happen, this power allows the user to travel down one of the paths, making it so that the probable event is already done for them by the time they travel to the end of it.
- Event Manipulation by traveling to different outcomes.
- Flash-Forward into the future probability.
- Meta Time Travel into past or future probabilities.
- Probability Computation
- Probability Teleportation
- Temporal Rewind into past probability.
- Accelerated Probability
- Alternate Timeline Traveling
- Causality Manipulation
- Parachronal Cognition
- Probability Creation
- Probability Destruction
- Probability Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Xeno-Accelerated Probability
- Cannot travel to an outcome that has a 0% chance of happening for themselves.
- May be overwhelmed by the number of options.
- How far the user could go to the outcome may depend.
- Probability Manipulation may interfere in the travels