The ability to manipulate problems.
- Problem Control
- Solution Control/Manipulation
User can create, destroy and alter problems, including the solutions.
- Disaster Inducement
- Mathematics Manipulation - mathematical problems.
- Mystery Solving
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Path Killer - to erase possible solutions to a problem.
- Path Maker - to make new solutions for a problem.
- Power Bestowal - to grant powers to overcome problems.
- Problem Inducement
- Technology Manipulation to manipulate technological problems.
- Technology Stopping
- Answer Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation as logic is used to solve problems.
- Paradox Manipulation for solving paradoxes.
- Truth Manipulation
- Science Manipulation
- May be limited to certain kinds of problems.
- May not make problems impossible to solve.
- Ganesha (Hindu Mythology)
- Problem Blob (Numberjacks)