The ability to duplicate any process, procedure or actions that leads to the desired effect or outcome.
- Process Mass-production/Acceleration
- Outcome Repetition
The user can mimic, recreate and/or accelerate the conditions that lead to a desired outcome or effect, for instance, healing multiple people of the exact same illness over and over or rapid-firing an attack over and over with no decline in quality.
This power has two standard methods: "forwards" and "backwards". When using "forwards" process duplication, users simply use whatever substance or materials are available to create the effect, for example, being able to ignite fuel over and over again to produce multiple explosions. This type usually needs to "gather" the materials necessary before the effect can occur. In mild cases, they may possess an Encyclopedic Knowledge of where to find such materials/resources and in extreme cases may be able to sense and summon them through sheer willpower.
"Backwards" process duplication causes the power to work "in reverse", having an outcome in mind and somehow find ANY means to see it happen regardless of conditions. Stronger examples of this can outright break the laws of physics or reality and force the desired event despite being logically impossible.
Some users can produce an effect that follows a very loose or vague "theme". For example, being able to reproduce the ability of "Flight" using a variety of methods including, but not limited to: wings, gliding, intangibility, kinesis, or anti-gravity. The specific ability doesn't mater, so long as it fits the theme of "Flight".
- Accelerated Perception
- Combat Perception
- Cycle Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Enhanced Awareness
- Enhanced/Supernatural Combat
- Event Manipulation
- Inevitable Event Creation
- Pattern Sense
- Power Replication
- Process Speed Manipulation
- Psychic Navigation
- Rapid Physical Combat
- Supernatural Accuracy
- May be limited to events that are only possible in specific conditions.
- May be limited to only "creating" the circumstances, requiring outside action to set the outcome in motion.
- May be mentally taxing or even harm the user's sanity.
- If specific to a small number of effects, ability may become predictable.
- May not be able to stop the process once started.
- May not be able to start a new process until a previous one has completed.
- Multiple processes may cancel each other out or have unexpected consequences.