The power to imprint marks onto surfaces without the need of scribing tools. Technique of Literary Manipulation.
- Psionic Impression/Imprinting
The user can imprint marks/writing onto surfaces without the need of tools, this includes text, pictures, paintings, comics, etc.
- Enhanced Forgery
- Art Projection: to draw with the mind
- Text Alteration: to modify written texts.
- Vampire King (Adventure Time)
- Graziel (Ángel o Demonio)
- Udō (Charlotte)
- Leo Wyatt (Charmed)
- Wyatt Halliwell (Charmed)
- Genie (Disney's Aladdin)
- Joe Macon (Heroes)
- Sylar (Heroes)
- Eucliwood Hellscythe (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?)
- Samara Morgan/Sadako Yamamura (The Ring)
- Skuld (Oh My Goddess!)
- Unnamed Girl (X-Men 3: The Last Stand)
- Vladimir Dracula (Young Dracula)