The ability to become the embodiment of prosperity. Variation of Power Manifestation.
- Abundance Embodiment
- Prosperity Personification
The user acts as the physical representation or personification of prosperity, as such, they have limitless control over all forms of prosperity on all levels over lands (making them fertile), people etc.
- Abundance Manipulation
- Fertility Manipulation
- Golden Luck/Luck
- Harvest Manipulation
- Monetary Manipulation
- Plant Growth - induce plant growth base on fertile soil.
- Food Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Utopia Lordship
- Agriculture Intuition
- Environment Manipulation
- Fertility Embodiment
- Land Lordship
- Nature Spirit Physiology
- Plant Manipulation
- Power Manifestation
- Success Manipulation
- May come with conditions.
- Once given it can't be taken away.
- May be limited to only lands or money.
- May be weak against Poverty Inducement.
- Abundantia (Roman Mythology); Roman Goddess of Abundance, Good Fortune and Success.
- Lakshmi (Hindu Mythology); Hindu Goddess of Abundance and Prosperity
- Parvati (Hindu Mythology); Limited only to Lands
- Sinivali (Hindu Mythology); Limited only to Lands
- Plutus(Greco-Roman Mythology); Limited only to wealth and money
- Demeter/Ceres (Greco-Roman Mythology); Limited only to Lands
- Dionysus/Bacchus (Greco-Roman Mythology); Limited only to Lands
- Vevaliah (Shemhamphorash)
- Elves (Kou 1 Desu Ga Isekai De Joushu Hajimemashita)
- Kikurihime (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Cornucopia (Greek Mythology) the mythical horn of plenty
- The Crock and the Dish of Rhygenydd the Cleric (Welsh/Celtic Mythology)
- The Cornucopia (Percy Jackson)