- Sand Constructs
The user can turn sand into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the sand for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself
- May be unable to create sand, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Gaara (Naruto)
- Kōji (Naruto)
- Crocodile (One Piece)
- Sandman (Marvel Comics)
- Quicksand (Marvel Comics)
- Sandman (Rise of the Guardians)
- Pitch (Rise of the Guardians)
- Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Desert Glass (Steven Universe)
- Pearl (Steven Universe)
- Ajeel Ramal (Fairy Tail)
- Sajin Higawara/Snatch (My Hero Academia)
- Wong (Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme)
- Iggy (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)