- Psammokinetic Entity Creation
- Sand Creature Creation
- Sand Entity Creation
User is able to create beings of sand or shape existing sand into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Sand Mimicry.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create sand, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be weak against water.
- Ajeel Ramal (Fairy Tail)
- Chou Tenkun (Houshin Engi)
- Iggy (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
- Azir (League of Legends)
- Shishio (Naruto)
- Quasi-Elemental Plane of Dust (Planescape)
- SCP-777 - Kingdom of Sand (SCP Foundation)