- "In my experience, a strong Heterodyne will take about two hours to truly warp the laws of Nature."
- ― Carson von Mekkahn (Girl Genius)
- "Sometimes science is more art than science."
- ― Rick Sanchez to his grandson, Morty Smith (Rick & Morty)
- "Now becomes the the past in an instant - and everyone will eventually die! Destiny triumphs over human knowledge and goes mad! That is the way of things! I spit upon this frail, crazed, world! I spit upon the Second Law of Thermodynamics!"
- ― Professor Desty Nova (Gunnm)
- "You know, lab tests, weird lights, Shots from the can's point of view. Yeah, that's it. Lots of flash and no meaning."
- ― Clancy Wiggum (The Simspsons)
- "...When things are put into conjunction in a way never before seen... yes... that is when one can truly glimpse the mechanics of the universe! The results of logic? - of 'natural progression?' Boring! An 'expected result?' Dull! An 'obvious next step?' Pfui! Where's the fun in that?! We want to see the unexpected! The strange and terrible! A dream merely soothes - but our nightmares make us run! Behold!"
- ― Agatha Heterodyne, tinkering with the contents of somebody's basement. (Girl Genius)
- Bad Science Manipulation
- Fraudulent/Fringe Science Manipulation
- Handwavium Manipulation
- Junk Science Manipulation
- Mad Science Manipulation
- Pathological Science Manipulation
- Super-Science Manipulation
- Unobtanium Science Manipulation
- Voodoo Science Manipulation
User can perform Pseudoscience, methodology that appears to be scientific or supported by science, but which fails to comply with the scientific method. A field, practice or body of knowledge can reasonably be called pseudo-scientific when it is presented as consistent with scientific research, but it demonstrably fails to meet scientific norms.
With this power, the user is able to perform feats that may appear to be science-based, but it is not distinguishing from feats of Science Manipulation that involves the utilization of the physical laws while this power function similarly to Magic that defy the physical laws.
- Artificial Life Creation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Cartoon Physics
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Creativity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Inventing
- Imaginary Element Manipulation
- Imaginary Physics Manipulation
- Pseudomathematics Manipulation
- Pseudoscience Weaponry
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Science-Magic Intuition
- Scifi Manipulation
- Technological Magic/Technomagic
- Archetype:Mad Scientist
- Absolute Existence
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Intelligence
- Fictional Trope Physiology
- Frankenstein Monster Physiology
- Magic Intuition
- Meta Science
- Science Intuition
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Science Manipulation
- Bypassing the laws of science could backfire and create disaster.