- Bio-Psionic Technology
User possess an advanced combination of bio-technology and psionic powers. They usually belong to an artificial hybrid species, combining two main species having respectively mastery of biotech and powerful psionic powers, or in rare cases a single extremely gifted species.
Similarly to Bio-Technology, this combination proves to have great synergy, users having both their biotech physiology enhanced via psionics, and their psionics powers enhanced via bio-technology. Some engineered sub-species notably specialize in a specific field, using the other as a catalysis to reach its maximal potential.
This transcendent hybridization combines the great numbers, adaptation and efficiency of Bio-Technology to the raw power and unique possibilities of Psionics. This results in massive swarms of super-powerful creatures with plethora of lethal tricks, optimally managed and constantly adapted for maximal efficiency.
All in all, the only hope of victory would be an all out massive attack on the few numbered newborn species.
- Biological Manipulation
- Biological Essence Manipulation
- Form Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Psionic Combat
- Psionic Technology
- Psionics and Biological Manipulation may be able to stop the technology, but due to the complexity of the machine this may be difficult.
- Bo (Sleight)
- Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Miss Martian (DC Comics)
- Zerg/Protoss Hybrids (Starcraft 2)
- Psiots (Valiant Entertainment)
- Sarah Kerrigan (Starcraft series)
- Tyranid Zoanthropes (Warhammer 40000)