- Magic-Psionic Unification
- Mind Magic
- Psychic Magic
Users, by some means, have both psionic and magic powers at the same time. These powers are tied within the user, mixing the two aspects together and creating something truly unique, powerful, and versatile. Perhaps, through the study of arcane truths, the users have unlocked the powers of the mind. Perhaps through astral projection and other such aspects, the user somehow gained magical power. Either way, users of this power are truly a force to be reckoned with.
- Magic Negation/Magic Destruction can affect the magic portion.
- Anti-Psychic Presence can affect the psionic portion.
- May take a while to master.
- Magic always comes with a price.
- User can still use Psionics if are unable to use Magic and vise versa, but this may strain the user in different ways.
- Combination of magic and mental power may strain the user to death.
- Cerebremancers (AD&D)
- Ma'alefa'ak (DC Comics); via martian Blood Magics through the Anti-Red.
- Arisa (Death March to The Parallel World Rhapsody)
- Lord Xavier, Witch King of Gha-No-Shah (Marvel Comics)
- Selene (Marvel Comics)
- Wiccan (Marvel Comics)
- Madelyne Pryor (Marvel Comics)
- Bonnie Bennett (Vampire Diaries)