- Anti-Psionic Inducement
- Psionic Canceling/Cancellation
- Psychic Negation
The user can negate superhuman powers and effects that originate from psionics. In addition, psionic objects/items and potions are rendered useless. Psionic creations even weaken, and eventually crumble, disperse or dissolve in the user's presence.
- Destruction of psionic constructs.
- Harm, disempowerment and/or destruction of magical beings.
- Negation of psionic powers
- Telekinesis Negation
- Telepathic Negation
- Anti-Psychic Presence
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Magic Adaptation
- Magic Combat
- Magic Immunity
- Power Negation
- Only works on abilities, effects, and creation psionic in origin.
- May require one to be up close to negate the psionics.
- May be difficult to activate.
- May be difficult or impossible to turn off.
- May not be able to stand with a group of psionic-using allies.
- May only be able to negate the active powers of psionic creatures leaving innate powers untouched.
- Negation Immunity
- Hidden Moon (Valiant Entertainment)
- Mind Gem (Marvel Comics)
- PRS/Omen Electromagnetic Technologies (Valiant Entertainment)
- Neural Inhibitor (X2: X-Men United)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.