The power to possess a psychic blindspot in regards to certain information.
- Mental Shroud
The user possesses or is able to project a "psychic blindspot" to protect certain information. When confronted with any evidence which could lead to said information being uncovered, those affected will be unable to "connect the dots", or they will come to the wrong conclusion, but will accept it as the right one.
In some cases, the blindspot will outright erase the user's memory of the information in question once they depart.
- The blindspot is nullified if the user reveals the information.
- Users of Essence Reading can see through the blindspot.
- Glory (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Clark Kent/Superman (DC Comics); pre-Crisis
- The Laughing Man (Ghost In The Shell)
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Punisher 2099 (Marvel Comics)
- Sailor Senshi (Sailor Moon)