- "Why can I hear you in my head? If you know of a better way of subspace communication, I'd love to hear it. This always gives me a Massive headache!"
- ― Mark Grayson/Invincible and Allen the Alien (Image Comics)
The power to communicate with one's mind. Sub-power of Telepathy.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Variations
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Known Objects
- 9 Gallery
- Mental Dialogue
- Telepathic Communication/Dialogue
The user is able to open a psionic communication line with another being, rendering them capable of having conversations with others using their minds. The user is able to open up channels of communications with others who may be incapable of physical speech or communicate to a deaf person by linking their minds.
Notably, this power is different from telepathy in that it only allows for communication. The user is not able to read the target's mind, they only hear the thoughts that the target wishes to convey back to the user.
- Communicate/converse with others using mental speech.
- Enhanced Tracking: Open a telepathic channel to track someone down.
- Telepathic Hijacking
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Cannot read minds nor execute any action with the normal telepathic ability; the only dialogue is possible.
- Faerie Rings (The Mortal Instruments)
- Mind Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Ember Dust (Honkai Impact 3rd)