- Psychic Bacteria/Bacterial/Germ Control/Manipulation
- Psychic Illness/Infection/Pathogen Control/Manipulation
- Psychic Sickness/Viral/Virus Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate psychic infectious essence/substances, allowing them to disease people’s thoughts, sicken a target’s consciousness and/or degrade minds.
- Degrade minds.
- Disease people’s thoughts.
- Psychic Disease Attacks
- Psychic Disease Constructs
- Psychic Disease Generation
- Psychic Disease Mimicry
- Sicken target’s consciousness.
- May be difficult to control.
- May be infected by one’s own psychic infectious essence/substances.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Brainiac (DC Comics)
- Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz (DC Comics); via H'ronmeer's Curse
- Pannacotta Fugo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Purple Haze
- Dr. Ferdinand (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run); via Scary Monsters
- Black Swan (Marvel Comics)
- Caliban/Pestilence (Marvel Comics)
- Aboleth (Star Wars Legends); via Force psychosis
- Terrak Morrhage (Star Wars Legends); via Dark Plague
- Dreaming Plague (Bionicle)
- Medusa (King of Thorns)
- Dark Plague (Star Wars Legends)
- Force psychosis (Star Wars Legends)
- Zombie Plague (Warhammer 40,000)