- Psionic Absorption
- Psionic Energy Siphoning
User can absorb the psychic energy, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- Death Inducement by completely absorbing psychic energy.
- Dream Absorption
- Emotion Absorption
- Energy Absorption
- Memory Absorption
- Psionic Energy Conversion
- Psychic Energy Manipulation
- Psychic Shield
- Self-Power Augmentation
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Nate Grey (Marvel Comics)
- Jean Grey (Marvel Comics)
- Rachel Summers (Marvel Comics)
- Madelyne Pryor (Marvel Comics)
- Omega White (Marvel Comics)
- Brain Moles (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Mindflayers (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Thought Eaters (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Thought Slayers (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Users of "Power Leech" (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Shigeo Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100)
- Toichiro Suzuki (Mob Psycho 100)
- Glory (Buffy - the Vampire Slayer); renders her victims crazy
- Nightmares (Arkwell Academy); via Dream Absorption