- "Our will creates a wall to block your progress. Come and meet us on the bridge of the Von Braun. Let us discuss your future."
- ― Anatoly Korenchkin to SOLDIER-G65434-2, whilst blocking him off from the Umbilical entrance. (System Shock 2)
- Psionic Flyrogenesis
- Psionic Force-Field Generation
- Psychic Shield Construction
The user can create force-fields of psychic energy, either around themselves or to a wide radius around an area.
- Absolute Defense when powerful enough.
- Psychic Constructs
- Psychic Energy Manipulation
- Shield Construction
- Telekinetic Constructs
- Those with Absolute Strength are infinitely strong, meaning they can destroy force-fields.
- Users of Absolute Attack can be incredibly dangerous against the users of this ability because of the attacks being infinitely powerful to the point not of being unblockable by virtually any means.
- Shields' strength and duration may depend on the user's mental strength and stamina.
- Psychic Energy Absorption can absorb the shields.
- Shield Break/Shield Penetration/Shield Removal
- Shields have limited size and can only protect what is behind them.
- As their variation of Force-Field Generation is completely dependent on their very psyche, constant assault and/or incredibly powerful attacks, will might cause very bad migraines to the point of getting into a comatose state, or worse, brain damage depending on how powerful the attacks would be.
- Mega Wave (Blake and Mortimer)
- Mind Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Black Ops Psionic Amplifier/Psi Amp (System Shock 2)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.