- "To be free is to have freedom of thought."
- ― Old Man (Fate/Apocrypha)
- "Ms. Frost...No Man or Woman shall enter the Mind of Victor Von Doom. I Suggest you Stop Attempting To Do So or Incur My Wraith."
- ― Victor Von Doom to Emma Frost (Secret Invasion: Dark Reign)
- Anti-Psychic Effect
- Mental/Psychic Immunity/Invulnerability
The user is completely immune to any/all psychic phenomena regardless of its nature and origin (natural, supernatural, magical, technological, etc.). Their mind cannot be controlled, damaged, read, influenced, emulated, altered, detected or communicated with, forcing users with telepathic allies to rely on alternate means of long-distance communication, usually via technological or magical devices.
Simply put, users' mind cannot be entered or affected in any way, making them perfectly immune to any mind-related effects/abilities.
- Perfect Psychic Shield
- Complete Immunity to Mental/Telepathic/Empathic Mimicry.
- Applies to psychic phenomena only, user are still vulnerable to physical, soul-based and other supernatural occurrences.
- Completely prevents any form of telepathic communication, requiring the use of external devices.
- Users of Absolute Psionic Power and Immunity Bypassing may be able to effect the targets mind.
- Philip J. Fry I (Futurama)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics); via his Helmet
- Emma Frost (Marvel Comics) via her Diamond Form
- Cain Marko/Juggernaut (Marvel Comics); via his Helmet
- Isabella Swan-Cullen (The Twilight Saga)
- Ray Manchester/Captain Man (Henry Danger/Danger Force)
- Blanks (Warhammer 40k)
- Dark-type Pokémons (Pokémon)
- Darth Maul (Star Wars)
- Vuk (X-Men: Dark Phoenix)
- Jaden Yuki (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX); via fusing Yubel
- Users of The Darkness (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)
- Adamantine (Marvel Comics)
- Magneto's Helmet (Marvel Comics)
- Juggernaut's Helmet (Marvel Comics)