- "To be free is to have freedom of thought."
- ― Old Man (Fate/Apocrypha)
- "Ms. Frost...No Man or Woman shall enter the Mind of Victor Von Doom. I Suggest you Stop Attempting To Do So or Incur My Wrath."
- ― Victor Von Doom to Emma Frost (Secret Invasion: Dark Reign)
The ability to be completely immune to any psychic force. Sub-power of Anti-Psychic Presence. Psychic version of Immutability. Variation of Selective Invulnerability and Power Immunity. Perfect version of Psychic Shield. Mental version of Invulnerability.
- Anti-Psychic Effect
- Mental Indestructibility/Imperviousness/Invincibility/Immunity/Unbreakability/Unharmability
- Telepathic/Telepathy Immunity/Invulnerability
The user is completely immune to any/all psychic phenomena regardless of its nature and origin (natural, supernatural, magical, technological, etc.). Their mind cannot be controlled, damaged, read, influenced, emulated, altered, detected or communicated with, forcing users with telepathic allies to rely on alternate means of long-distance communication, usually via technological or magical devices.
Simply put, the users' mind cannot be entered or affected in any way, making them perfectly immune to any mind-related effects and abilities.
- Perfect Psychic Shield
- Complete Immunity to Mental/Telepathic/Empathic Mimicry.
- Depending on methods how this ability functions, powers that interferes with brain or senses could potentially affect users's mind as opposed to directly Influencing mind.
- Applies to psychic phenomena only, user are still vulnerable to physical, soul-based and other supernatural occurrences.
- Completely prevents any form of telepathic communication, requiring the use of external devices.
- Users of Absolute Psionic Power and Immunity Bypassing may be able to effect the targets mind.
- Philip J. Fry I (Futurama)
- Adam Destine (Marvel Comics)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics); via his Helmet
- Matt Murdock/Daredevil (Marvel Comics) via his radar sense
- Emma Frost (Marvel Comics) via her Diamond Form
- Cain Marko/Juggernaut (Marvel Comics); via his Helmet
- Wendell Vaughn/Quasar (Marvel Comics); via Quantum Bands
- Teon Macik/Primal (Marvel Comics)
- Isabella Swan-Cullen (The Twilight Saga)
- Blanks (Warhammer 40k)
- Dark-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Kim Dokja (Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint)
- Isabel Helga Anastasia Parvati Wondertainment V (SCP Foundation)
- Sophia/Olympia/Subject/Zero/Olympia Zero/The Original/Europa (SCP Foundation)
- Araker/SCP-073 - "Cain" (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-173 - The Koitern (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-231 - Conquest (SCP Foundation); via the 4th Spear of the Scarlet King
- SCP-239 - The Witch Child (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1440 - The Old Man from Nowhere (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-2111 - If You Can Read This… (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3143 - Murphy Law, Murphy Lawden (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3930 - The Pattern Screamer (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-4043 - Gaia (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-4840-A - The Demon Lancelot and the Flying City of Audapaupadopolis (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-5514 - The Dragonslayer (SCP Foundation)
- Ará Orún (SCP Foundation)
- Neverwere (SCP Foundation)
- Darth Maul (Star Wars)
- Vuk (X-Men: Dark Phoenix)
- Jaden Yuki (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX); via fusing Yubel
- Users of The Darkness (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)
- Adamantine (Marvel Comics)
- Magneto's Helmet (Marvel Comics)
- Juggernaut's Helmet (Marvel Comics)
- MTF Visors (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-148 - The "Telekill" Alloy (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1131-j - It works, guys! Trust me! (SCP Foundation)
- The 4th Spear of the Scarlet King (SCP Foundation)