- "To be free is to have freedom of thought."
- ― Old Man (Fate/Apocrypha)
- "Ms. Frost...No Man or Woman shall enter the Mind of Victor Von Doom. I Suggest you Stop Attempting To Do So or Incur My Wrath."
- ― Victor Von Doom to Emma Frost (Secret Invasion: Dark Reign)
The ability to be immune to any psychic force. Sub-power of Anti-Psychic Presence. Psychic version of Immutability. Variation of Selective Invulnerability and Power Immunity. Ultimate version of Psychic Shield. Mental version of Invulnerability.
- Anti-Psychic Effect
- Impregnable Mind
- Inception Immunity/Indestructibility/Imperviousness/Invincibility
- Invulnerable Mind (The Vampire Diaries)
- Mental Indestructibility/Imperviousness/Invincibility/Immunity/Invulnerability
- Telepathic Immunity (DC/Marvel Comics)
The user is completely immune to any/all psychic phenomena regardless of its nature and origin (natural, supernatural, magical, technological, etc.). Their mind cannot be controlled, damaged, read, influenced, emulated, altered, detected or communicated with, forcing users with telepathic allies to rely on alternate means of long-distance communication, usually via technological or magical devices.
Simply put, the users' mind cannot be entered or affected in any way, making them perfectly immune to any mind-related effects and abilities.
- Complete Immunity to Mental/Telepathic/Empathic Mimicry.
- Immunity to Vocal Mind/Tactile Mind Control.
- Perfect Psychic/Empathic Shield
- Alien Physiology
- Anti-Psychic Presence
- Bionic Physiology
- Superior Human Physiology
- Transcendent Physiology
- Dual Impregnability
- Depending on methods how this ability functions, powers that interfere with brain or senses could potentially affect the user's mind as opposed to directly Influencing the mind.
- Applies to psychic phenomena only, the users are still vulnerable to physical, soul-based and other supernatural occurrences.
- Completely prevents any form of telepathic communication, requiring the use of external devices.
- Users of Absolute Psionic Power and Immunity Bypassing may be able to effect the targets mind.
- Adamantine (Marvel Comics)
- Magneto's Helmet (Marvel Comics)
- Juggernaut's Helmet (Marvel Comics)
- MTF Visors (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-148 - The "Telekill" Alloy (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1131-j - It works, guys! Trust me! (SCP Foundation)
- The 4th Spear of the Scarlet King (SCP Foundation)
- Ambrosia (Toaru Majutsu no Index)