- "Can’t erase Sam’s hell, but I can put it behind a wall, if you will.
- "A wall. In his mind – a dam to hold back the tide." "
- ― Death and Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
- Psychic Barriers
- Psychic Barricades
The user can place psychic barriers in others' minds, allowing them to block things like abilities and memories. Once they have placed the blocks, the victims cannot access their abilities or memories, making them harmless.
- Powerful enough psychic or energy attacks may be able to break the blocks.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- If separating the conscious mind from the subconscious, the user may accidentally create a split personality.
- Users of Mental Barrier Destruction can remove created barriers.
- This may only work if the power itself is consciously controlled. (e.g. Teleportation, Fire Manipulation. If the power itself is passive or instinctive, like Invulnerability, Regenerative Durability, or Auto-Reflexes, then it won't work).
- Charles Xavier (Marvel Comics)
- Emma Frost (Marvel Comics)
- Rachel Summers (Marvel Comics)
- Kal-El/Superman (DC Comics)
- Nagato/Pain (Naruto)
- Ketsuryūgan users (Naruto)
- Death (Supernatural)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.