- Psionic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting psychic/psionic beings in one's body. These can include collective thoughtforms (egregores), beings from the dream realm (oneiroi), residents of the astral plane or even entities made of pure psychic energy. Such partnerships can impart powerful psychic abilities on the host, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Astral Manipulation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Oneiric Physiology
- Psionic Power Link
- Psychic Element Manipulation/Psychic Energy Manipulation
- Psychic Energy Physiology
- The psychic entity may completely take over the host's mind and/or body (Possession).
- Symbiotic connection may fail if host's mind is not properly prepared/fortified.
- Powerful psychic entity may harm or even destroy the host's body.
- Psionic Drain/Psychic Energy Absorption could defeat the entity.
- Sage Force Users (DC Comics)
- Bill Cipher Hosts (Gravity Falls)
- Stand Users (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Goblin Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Great Weaver Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Psi-Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Hattie Saint-Ange (Marvel Comics); via Campbell Saint Ange
- Dream Demon Hosts (Yumekui Merry)