- Psychic Warping
The user is a frightening anomaly in the field of psychic powers. Unlike other psychics, whose abilities simply strengthen in magnitude as they grow more powerful (greater power, larger scale, keener perception, more precise control), for some reason the user’s own underwent a crucial change of nature at some unknown point, forever turning them into something entirely different. From this moment onward, the user starts to exhibit increasingly disturbing feats that go beyond telepathy and telekinesis while retaining aspects of both, as if they were fused into something greater, something beyond patterns and understanding.
Sudden hallucinations that turn out to be more, thoughts and emotions permeating people and places to the point of changing them, surroundings and landscapes twisted beyond what physics allows, locations, appearances and even natures (especially user’s) changing drastically without explanation, and inner worlds bleeding in and out of reality are but a few examples of the users' fearsome potential.
In short, users possess downright unnatural psionic might, allowing them to warp the very fabric of reality.
- Belief Dependent Physiology
- Insanity Projection
- Living Anomaly
- Paradox Manipulation
- Personal Reality
- Soul Manipulation
- Users may have limited control over their power.
- May be associated with a state of altered consciousness.
- Alma Wade (F.E.A.R. Series)
- Precursors (Halo Series)
- Alessa Gillespie (Silent Hill Series)
- Fred Jones (Supernatural)
- Ace (Justice League Unlimited)
- Ruvik/Ruben Victoriano (The Evil Within)
- Virage Embryo (The Legend of Dragoon)
- Franklin Richards (Marvel Comics)
- Mr. Gentleman (Read or Die)
- Anthony Freemont (It's a Good Life)
- Oliver Martin (X-Files)
- The Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40,000 series)
- Medusa Virus (King of Thorn)