- Psionic/Psychic Warping
The user is a frightening anomaly in the field of psychic powers. Unlike other psychics, whose abilities simply strengthen in magnitude as they grow more powerful (greater power, larger scale, keener perception, more precise control), for some reason the user’s own underwent a crucial change of nature at some unknown point, forever turning them into something entirely different. From this moment onward, the user starts to exhibit increasingly disturbing feats that go beyond telepathy and telekinesis while retaining aspects of both, as if they were fused into something greater, something beyond patterns and understanding.
Sudden hallucinations that turn out to be more, thoughts and emotions permeating people and places to the point of changing them, surroundings and landscapes twisted beyond what physics allows, locations, appearances and even natures (especially user’s) changing drastically without explanation, and inner worlds bleeding in and out of reality are but a few examples of the users' fearsome potential.
In short, users possess downright unnatural psionic might, allowing them to warp the very fabric of reality.
- Cosmic/Meta Teleportation
- True Illusion
- Absolute Illusion
- Absolute Will
- Belief Dependent Capability
- Belief Dependent Physiology
- Destruction/Absolute Destruction
- Insanity Projection
- Living Anomaly
- Paradox Manipulation
- Personal Reality/Inner World
- Quantum Telekinesis
- Sense/Perception/Perspective Manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Vocal Reality Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Imagination Manifestation
- Mental Projection
- Mindscape Materialization
- Mindscape Transportation
- Physics Manipulation
- Psionic Godhood
- Psionic Image Projection
- Psychic Wave Manipulation
- Psychosomatic Illusion
- Reality Warping
- Thought Manifestation
- Users may have limited control over their power.
- May be associated with a state of altered consciousness.
- Reality Restoration may able to undo everything.
- May be weak against Reality Alteration Negation.
- May not be able to kill those with Absolute Survivability.
- Ace (Justice League Unlimited)
- Ray Thompson (Justice League Unlimited)
- Alma Wade (F.E.A.R. Series)
- Precursors (Halo Series)
- Anthony Freemont (It's a Good Life)
- Audrey Freemont (It's Still a Good Life)
- Nathaniel Grey (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- The Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- Mr. Gentleman (Read or Die)
- Kusuo Saiki (Saiki Kusuo no ψ-nan)
- Alessa Gillespie (Silent Hill Series)
- Fred Jones (Supernatural)
- Ruvik/Ruben Victoriano (The Evil Within)
- Virage Embryo (The Legend of Dragoon)
- Oliver Martin (X-Files)
- SCP-2004-1 - Personal Data Assistants of the Gods (SCP Foundation)
- The Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40,000 series)
- David Haller/Legion (Legion/Marvel Comics)
- Amahl Farouk/Shadow King (Legion/Marvel Comics)
- Charles Xavier (Legion/Marvel Comics)
- Oliver Bird (Legion/Marvel Comics)
- Medusa Virus (King of Thorn)