- Hallucinogen Creation/Generation
- Psychoactive Agent Creation
- Psychoactive Drug Generation/Creation
- Psychopharmaceutical Generation/Creation
- Psychotropic Drug Generation/Creation
The user can create and generate psychoactive agents, chemical substances that results in alternation of one's perception, mood, consciousness, cognition, or behavior. Types of psychoactive agents may vary between hallucinogens, depressants, stimulants, etc.
- Chemical Generation
- Chemical Manipulation
- Drug Manipulation
- Drug Intuition
- Psychoactive Agent Manipulation
- May be uncontrollable.
- The Weeper (Arrowverse/The Flash)
- Uzume Sumeragi (Deadman Wonderland)
- Butterflamon (Digimon)