- Ethereal Psionics
- Mental Perfection
- Pinnacle of Mentality
- Psionic/Mental Godhood
Users with this power have unlimited access to all forms of psionics and other psychic and mental forces. With this unlimited access, the user is capable of manipulating reality itself to the point of warping layers of reality otherwise inaccessible to mortals, allowing them to transcend the normal limits of psychic power. By their very nature, they are master-level reality warpers that are capable of manipulating existence itself.
The user is still mortal like users of Omni-Manipulation; however, while the powers of users of Omni-Manipulation are rooted into genetics or some sort of spiritual/cosmic gift that grants them their powers, a psychopotent's powers comes directly from their mind. Another difference is that they are not hindered by their physical body, as their powers manifest through their mind, and they can use an astral form/possession to regain mobility, should their body ever be paralyzed or otherwise rendered immobile for whatever reason.
Clarifications: Since it keeps coming up; while Absolute psionic power is the absolute pinnacle of what you can achieve with psionic might alone, PP transcends those limitations by being able to access and evolve their power with ethereal levels of reality
- Astral Plane Manipulation
- Ethereal Manipulation
- Mental Plane Manipulation
- Astral Plane Lordship
- Existence Manipulation
- Mental Plane Lordship
- Psychic Entity Physiology
- Supernatural/Absolute Life-Force
- Absolute Will
- Absolute Psionic Power
- Boundary Manipulation
- Dual Warping
- Transcendent Mortal Physiology
- Absolute Intelligence
- Almighty Mind
- Collective Entity Physiology
- Deity Soul
- Nigh Omnipotence
- Nigh Omniscience
- Reality Dreaming
- Reality Mind
- Spiritual Plane Lordship
- Transcendent Spirit Physiology
- Users may not be omniscient.
- May be vulnerable to mortal dangers.
- May be overpowered by greater psionic users.
- User may not be able to handle the unlimited power.
- Unprepared or immature users may be overwhelmed and cause irreparable damage.
- Auppenser (AD&D)
- Key (Key: The Metal Idol); after becoming human
- Onslaught (Marvel Comics)
- The Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Jean Grey (Marvel Comics); via The Phoenix Force.
- Rachel Grey (Marvel Comics); via The Phoenix Force.
- Nathaniel "Nate" Grey (Marvel Comics)
- The Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- Kid Omega/Quentin Quire (Marvel Comics)
- Franklin Richards (Marvel Comics)
- Jacen Solo (Star Wars Legends); via achieving Oneness
- God-Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40k)