- Mental Disorder Inducement
- Psychopathy Inducement
User is able to cause the target to develop psychotic tendencies or psychosis disorders, such as Wendigo Psychosis. It may drive the target to suicide or cause them to harm themselves and others. May also cause the target to become psychotic in nature and increase their intelligence. Another example is Stockholm Syndrome, which causes the target to show care and sympathy for their captors.
- Insanity Inducement
- Madness Manipulation
- Mental Disorder Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Personal Demon Physiology
- Psychological Intuition
- May not be able to control the target after inducement.
- Effects may only last for a set amount of time.
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Apathy/Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Delirium (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- The Corinthian I (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- The Mandragora (Witches of East End)
- SCP-993 - Bobble the Clown (SCP Foundation)