- "Your master Lucifer will die as a eternal loser, a befitting end for a tyrannical star who dropped dead from his arrogant attempt to challenge God."
- ― Issei Hyodou (Highschool DxD)
- "Yours is an obsession, driven by the need to drown yourself in Jutsu, and for this transgression you shall be punished! I shall take away all the Jutsu you hold so dear!!!"
- ― Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage to his former student Orochimaru (Naruto)
- "Your clan's extinction will atoned for generations of atrocities. The Lucifuge Devil bloodline ends here."
- ― Genshin (Ninja Gaiden)
- "Thou shall be condemned to the final depths of the blackest hell! Desiring with supreme ardor and prominence, bring down the hammer upon the Demon Kings."
- ― Takeru Kusanagi (Anti-Magic Academy)
The power to punish a being for a specific reason. Opposite to Reward Granting.
The user can physically, mentally, or spiritually punish any being for breaking the rules or the law. The user can either banish, kill,, or torment the victims with various forms of powers. When the law or rules are broken, the use'rs power of punishment can be absolute and unrelenting.
- Curse Inducement
- Death Inducement
- Guilt Inducement
- Irony Inducement
- Pain Inducement
- Torment Inducement
- Contract Bestowal
- Darkside View
- Law Intuition
- Law Manipulation
- Order Manipulation
- Punishment Manipulation
- Rule Creation
- The user can only use this power when a rule or law has been broken.
- Users of Pride Empowerment are so arrogant that they will never accept the "lesson" they are given, rendering the "punishment" pointless as they are regarded as "complete monsters".