- Benefificial/Pure Alchemic Magic/Manipulation
- Beneficial/Pure All-Chemistry
- Beneficial/Pure Arcane Science
- Positive Hermetic Magic
- Beneficial/Pure Magical Science
- Beneficial/Pure Scientific Magic
User can utilize a benefic form of Alchemy, the mystic and scientific pursuit of the power of the Philosopher's Stone and Universal Panacea, focusing on Elemental Transmutation (ranging from transforming base materials into purer (lead or iron into silver or gold), to making permanent changes on the state of matter (making glass malleable or durable), etc.), various forms of Elemental Manipulation (especially electricity and fire) and Life-Force Manipulation (Immortality, Healing and even creating life or at the least clones/homunculi). They also know how to create potions (for rejuvenation and immortality) and magical items, although these are generally for practical use.
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Light Element Manipulation
- Enhanced Crafting
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Life Creation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Power Activation
- Power Bestowal
- Property Manipulation
- Pure Biological Manipulation
- A substance which when consumed brings Immortality: eternal life, eternal youth; and health.
- A substance able to turn base metals into gold or silver, usually by means of the application and distillation of another substance; also sometimes claimed to give immortality.
- Symbol of the achievement of spiritual perfection in many alchemy traditions.
- Aether Manipulation
- Positive Forces Manipulation
- Prima Materia Manipulation
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Science Manipulation
- Likely demands a use of laboratory/workshop and time.
- Might have to channel it through use of an object, like the Philosopher's Stone or Hermetic Circles, especially when using advanced alchemy.
- Equivalent Exchange - The basic law of Alchemy of which nothing is gained without something of equal value being lost.
- Effectiveness depends on the user's knowledge and skill level.
- May only be able to create beneficial alchemic effects.
- Sisterhood of Karn (Doctor Who)
- Alchemists (Final Fantasy X-20
- Healing Alchemists (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Alkahestry Users (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Nicolas Flamel (Harry Potter)
- Alchemists (MapleStory)
- Candra (Marvel Comics)
- Sir Isaac Newton (Marvel Comics)
- Nicholas Flamel (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel)
- Eirin Yagokoro (Touhou Project)
- Alchemists (World of Warcraft)