- "In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energy within ourselves. To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable, or you will be corrupted and destroyed."
- ― Lion Turtle (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- "This power is not to defeat. This is the power to push forward!"
- ― Ryu (Street Fighter) explaining to M. Bison the Power of Nothingness and its differences from Satsui no Hado
The ability to manipulate the energy of the body that is powered by purified forces. Result of Chi Manipulation when purified by good. Physical counterpart to Pure Aura Manipulation. Opposite to Dark Chi Manipulation.
- Divine Chi/Ki Control/Manipulation
- Good Chi/Ki Control/Manipulation
- Light Chi/Ki Control/Manipulation
- Pure Chi/Ki Control
- Purified Chi/Ki Control/Manipulation
Users are able to control chi that has been purified and controlled by positive energy a.k.a good. Due to this, they gain access to powerful abilities and forces that are able to give the user incredible power when fighting darker forces. However, the user must maintain a mind clear of emotion or thought, free of fear, anger, and ego, at peace with the world around them without being burdened with worry, desire, or doubt.
- Astral Projection: The user of pure chi can detach their spirit from their physical bodies, allowing them to survive damaging attacks.
- Chi Augmentation: Use one's pure chi in order increase their physical aspects.
- Bodily Attribute Augmentation: Channel one's pure chi within in order to push certain attributes to superhuman levels.
- Combat Empowerment: The more the user fights, the stronger their bodies grow, thus strengthening their pure chi.
- Optimal Finesse: The user can use their pure chi to enhance their finesse to the highest potential.
- Clear Mind: The user can quiet all thoughts, allowing to achieve clarity within their minds.
- Tranquil State: The user can detach themselves from, or gain control of their emotions and remain absolutely calm in all substations.
- Control Immunity: The user becomes immune to being subverted by evil influences.
- Flight: Use one's pure chi in order to fly.
- Light Element Manipulation: The user can shift their pure chi into various beneficial elements.
- Pure Chi Magic: The user can utilize their purified chi into the form of magic such as spells and incantations.
- Pure Chi Spell: Using their pure chi, The user can cast powerful spells.
- Pure Chi Projection: Emit chi outside of one's body.
- Purification: The user is capable of using their chi in order to purify evil influences.
- Purification Attacks: The user is capable of merging this purifying energy into their known attacks.
- Soul Anchoring: The clarity of the user's mind renders them immune to Soul Absorption.
- Benefits only remain so long as the user can maintain a mind clear of worldly concerns and desires.
- Training to achieve the level of control needed for this power requires an immense amount of effort and time.