- "In a time of war, a wanderer from afar did happen upon the land. Great were the trials he endured to drive off the destruction that placed the moon in such peril. He had a noble heart and a spirit bound by none. So was revealed our heroic saviour. His name rang with the pureness of his soul. Like unto a gentle breeze."
- ― Tsukino (Naruto) about Naruto Uzamaki
- "You see, Mr. Marston. You have the exterior of a violent man, but the soul of an angel. And that is what I think I cherish most about you."
- ― Nigel West Dickens to John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
- Heart of Gold/Good/Light/Purity
- Pure of Heart
Users possess a heart devoid of evil, darkness, malice, etc.
- Apprehension Immunity
- Bond Empowerment - Love of friends and family will keep you safe.
- Contaminant Immunity - To some heart-related diseases.
- Empathy - Know your true feelings/emotions and maybe those of others.
- Enhanced Charisma - Some people just can't stay mad at you.
- Evil Immunity - Resist evil by a heart of pure goodness.
- Good Empowerment - Let the light guide you.
- Inner Light Externalization - Stay true to yourself and your light will shine the darkness away.
- Love Empowerment - People do crazy things when they're in love.
- Powers Via Object - If object requires purity of heart.
- Purification - Can purify others especially those who are truly evil.
- Sin Immunity
- Ambition Manipulation
- Artificial Heart
- Heart Entity Physiology
- Indomitable Will
- Multiple Hearts
- Strong Heart
- Strong Soul
- While pure, the user may not be immune to darkness and could have their heart corrupted forever.
- User may be incapable of malice, even by their own volition.
- As darkness exists alongside light, user's existence could be in some danger.
- User could be incomplete.
See Also: Only the Pure of Heart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.