- "I do not make films primarily for children. I make them for the child in all of us, whether we be six or sixty. Call the child "innocence". The worst of us is not without innocence, although buried deeply it might be. In my work I try to reach and speak to that innocence, showing it the fun and joy of living; showing it that laughter is healthy; showing it that the human species, although happily ridiculous at times, is still reaching for the stars."
- ― Walt Disney
- "You see, Mr. Marston. You have the exterior of a violent man, but the soul of an angel. And that is what I think I cherish most about you."
- ― Nigel West Dickens to John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
- "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."
- ― Matthew 5:8 (Bible)
- Heart of Gold/Good/Light/Purity
- Pure of Heart
Users possess a heart devoid of evil, darkness, malice, etc.
- Apprehension Immunity
- Bond Empowerment - Love of friends and family will keep you safe.
- Contaminant Immunity - To some heart-related diseases.
- Empathy - Know your true feelings/emotions and maybe those of others.
- Enhanced Charisma - Some people just can't stay mad at you.
- Evil Immunity - Resist evil by a heart of pure goodness.
- Forgiveness - Have a kind and forgiving nature.
- Good Empowerment - Let the light guide you.
- Inner Light Externalization - Stay true to yourself and your light will shine the darkness away.
- Love Empowerment - People do crazy things when they're in love.
- Powers Via Object - If object requires purity of heart.
- Purification - Can purify others especially those who are truly evil.
- Sin Immunity
- Ambition Manipulation
- Artificial Heart
- Heart Entity Physiology
- Indomitable Will
- Multiple Hearts
- Strong Heart
- Strong Soul
- While pure, the user may not be immune to darkness and could have their heart corrupted forever.
- User may be incapable of malice, even by their own volition.
- As darkness exists alongside light, user's existence could be in some danger.
- User could be incomplete.
See Also: Only the Pure of Heart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.