The ability to manipulate the beneficial aspects of metal. Variation of Pure Earth Manipulation. Combination of Metal Manipulation and Positive Forces Manipulation. Opposite to Black Metal Manipulation. Not to be confused with Divine Metal Manipulation.
- Benefic/Gentle/Nurturing Metal Manipulation
- Positive/Vital/White Metal Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate metal of beneficial nature; that which strengthens, enhances and causes anything/everything it comes across to flourish, representing the sustaining and preserving side of metal, which in turn ignores most of the common limitations and weaknesses of its normal elemental variety. In essence, this is about solely controlling the positive powers of metal.
- Fertility Inducement
- Healing Augmentation
- Life-Force Augmentation
- Metal Manipulation
- Physical Augmentation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Metal Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Light Element Manipulation
- Positive Forces Manipulation
- Countered by Black Metal Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in versatility/fine control, they lose in sheer power.
- Alpheus, the World Forger (DC Comics)
- Hephaestus/Vulcan (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Rashek (Mistborn)
Known Pure Metals
- Tenth Metal (DC Comics)
- Nth Metal (DC Comics)
- Pure Metals (The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass)
- Escudo (Magic Knight Rayearth)
- Australium (Team Fortress)