|Line 180:||Line 180:|
Revision as of 13:30, 20 March 2020
- "Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light."
- ― The Lion Turtle (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Corruption Negation/Removal
- Evil Cleansing
- Morality Reset
- Redemption/Reformation Inducement
- Reverse/White/Whitely Corruption Inducement
The user can remove the darkness or evil from a person or objects, often including demons possessing it or mind control affecting it. It can turn evil to good or merely make someone pure.
- Control Negation
- Curse Removal
- Negation of Corruption Inducement
- Purification Attacks
- Purification Aura
- Air Purification
- Environmental Purification
- Purification Magic
- Purifying Slash
- Water Purification
- Some guardians posses abilities that allow to remove evil and destroy it forever.
- Impurity Destruction
- Innocence Inducement
- Light Manipulation
- Omni Purification
- Purification Manipulation
- Purification Weaponry
- Purity Embodiment
- Users of Omni Corruption Inducement cannot be purified.
- Target may need to be willing to be purified.
- User may only be able to remove supernatural evil and corruption.
- User may be affected by the darkness they remove or take it upon themselves.
- Good Immunity
- Users of Purification Immunity may be immune.
- Particularly evil beings may be highly resistant to purification.
- May need to know specific form/ritual for each target/species/type.
- Detoxicity Chamber (Rick & Morty)
- Digivices (Digimon Adventure)
- Elements of Harmony (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Blessed Blood (Supernatural)
- Key Of Solomon (Occultism): Via Ritualistic Purification
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.