The power to release/use purification/purifying energies for various attacks. Sub-power of Purification Manipulation. Variation of Attack Powers. Opposite to Corruption Attacks. Not to be confused with Divine Attacks or Benefic Attacks.
- Purification Energy Projection
- Purifying Attacks
User can release/use purification/purifying energies for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Purification Bolts: Project purifying energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Purification Blasts: Release blasts of purifying energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release purifying energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of purifying energy
- Omnidirectional Purification Waves: Send out a wave of purifying energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit purifying energy from one's eyes.
- Purification Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of purifying energy.
- Purification Beam Emission: Release beams of purifying energy.
- Purification Blast: Release purifying energy over a specific target area.
- Purification Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of purifying energy.
- Purification Breath: Discharge purifying energy from the mouth.
- Purification Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Purification Cutting: Use purifying energy to cut opponents.
- Purification Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with purifying energy.
- Purification Pillar Projection: Project pillars of purifying energy.
- Purification Spike Projection: Project purifying energy spikes.
- Purification Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of purifying energy.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of purifying energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release purifying energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release purifying energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions of purifying energy.
- Purifying Wave Emission: Send out a wave of purifying energy that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of purifying energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of purifying energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of purifying energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Fubuki Sakuragasawa (Arcade Gamer Fubuki)
- Gogeta (Dragon Ball Z)
- Priestesses (InuYasha)
- Precures (Pretty Cure)
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
- Junko (Touhou Project)