- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Purification
- Pure/Purified/Purifying Weaponry
User can use or create weapons with the power of purification from nothing or by shaping existing purified sources, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on the type and strength of the purifying source that the weapon is made from, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- May require the user to be pure to use, with the definition of purity depending on the world.
- How long the weapon lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May be reliant on specific types of purity to either be effective or even function.
- Vulnerable to Corruption Inducement.
- Purification Immunity
- Shinigami (Bleach); via Zanpakuto
- Dante Alighieri (Dante's Inferno); via Cross
- Leliana (Dragon Age: Origins – Leliana's Song); via Pelerine Slip-Knife
- Azrael/Michael Lane (DC Comics); via Sword of Salvation and Sword of Sin
- Miko (InuYasha); via sacred arrows
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain: Defiance)
- Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack); via Jack's Katana
- Clary Fray (The Shadowhunter Chronicles); via Glorious and Heosphoros using heavenly fire
Known Purification Weapons
- Zanpakuto (Bleach) can purify the souls of hollows.
- Pelerine Slip-Knife (Dragon Age: Origins – Leliana's Song)
- Cleansing runes (Dragon Age: Inquisition)
- Dawnbreaker (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Wraith Blade (Legacy of Kain: Defiance); as Spirit Reaver