- Fire Robot Physiology
- Pyro-Bionic Physiology
The user is or can transform into a robotic being that combines technology with the element of fire, giving them a wide range of fire/heat-based abilities.
- Fire Manipulation: User can create and control powerful flames.
- Fire Absorption: Absorb heat and thermal energy in order to enhance abilities.
- Fire Artillery: User possesses built-in ranged weaponry with pyrokinetic power.
- Fire Attacks: User can project fire to a variety of different attacks.
- Fire Aura: User can surround their bodies with fire.
- Fire Weaponry: User has built-in weaponry imbued with fire/heat.
- Pyrokinetic Combat: User is able combine their physical combat skills with their pyrokinetic abilities.
- Pyrokinetic Constructs: User can form their flames into constructs and weaponry.
- High-Tech Exoskeleton: Utilize a suit of armor that grants the user increased strength, speed, durability, and reflexes.
- Thermokinetic Combat: User can combine their thermokinetic abilities and physical combat into a form of martial arts.
- Powers may be useless if there is no oxygen.
- Armor is vulnerable to water and/or ice.
- May require a great amount of heat in order to keep the body at full power.
- Cyborg Helios (Bakugan)
- Toa of Fire (Bionicle)
- Entei (Bubuki/Buranki)
- Red Inferno (DC Comics)
- Fire Bosses (Mega Man series)
- Fire Robot Masters (Mega Man series)
- Fire Mavericks (Mega Man X/Zero series)
- Mighty No. 1 - Pyrogen (Mighty No. 9)
- Heat Bot (Power Rangers RPM)
- Infernotron (Power Rangers Beast Morphers)
- Flamethrower Ultra-Robot (Samurai Jack)
- Various robots (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Blaze the Cat/Blaze Woman (Sonic & Mega Man: Worlds Collide)
- Burnbot and Fire Bot (Sonic Boom)
- The Fallen/Megatronus Prime (Transformers)
- Hot Shot (Transformers Animated)
- Jetfire (Transformers Animated)
- Swelter (Transformers: Robots in Disguise 2015 TV series)