- Fire Constructs
- Flame Construction
Users can turn the fire into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- All Pyrokinetic Constructs are capable of Fire Generation.
- Animating the fire for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Elemental Constructs
- Elemental Exoskeleton
- Energy Constructs
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Weaponry
- Flame Solidification
- Ionikinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create fire, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- In most cases, constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity, or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- It usually requires oxygen to use.
- May not be immune to the heat of the constructs.