- Firework Craftsmanship
- Pyrotechnic Craftmanship
Users can turn fireworks into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the fireworks for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create fireworks, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Can be broken if the amount of force that is applied is greater than the amount the user's imagination can produce.
- Fireworks Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)