- Fireworks Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Pyrotechnic Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize pyrotechnics, either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Antimatter Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation/Water Magic
- May be unable to create fireworks, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Magic has a price.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Such magic often drains a person's stamina or mana.
- Naturally, stronger magic puts a much greater strain.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Fireworks/Sparkler Users (Final Fantasy series)
- Fred/George Weasley (Harry Potter)
- Gandalf (The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings)
- Donald Duck (Kingdom Hearts)
- Trixie Lulamoon (My Little Pony Series)
- Fizzlepop Berrytwist/Tempest Shadow (My Little Pony Series)
- Charmcaster (Ben 10 Series)
- Fireworks Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)